The time stamps on emails or appointments are incorrect.
If the time zone was not set when first logging into the Outlook Web app (Unimail) then it may have defaulted to the incorrect time zone.
To change the time zone, follow the steps below.
1. Access the Outlook Web app by going to UDo and log in by using your username (student number) and you login password;
2. Click the 'Inbox' button;
3. When in Outlook, click the settings button;
4. Click Mail;
5. Expand the General menu and click Region and time zone;
6. Ensure the Date format and Time format are set correctly;
7. Ensure the time zone is set to (UTC+00:00) Dublin, Edinburgh, Lisbon, London;
8. Click Save at the top of the page.