The time stamps on emails or appointments are incorrect.
If the time zone was not set when first logging into the Outlook Web app (Unimail) then it may have defaulted to the incorrect time zone.
To change the time zone, follow the steps below.
1. Access the Outlook Web app by going to Office.com and clicking on Sign in;
2. Enter your student number followed by '@unimail.derby.ac.uk', click Next,
3. Then enter your password;
4. Click the Outlook tile, then click the settings button;
5. Click View all Outlook settings;
6. Expand the General menu and click Language and time;
7. Ensure the Language, Date format and Time format are set correctly;
8. Ensure the Current time zone is set to (UTC+00:00) Dublin, Edinburgh, Lisbon, London (you can search for 'London' if you cannot find it in the list);
9. You can now close the settings options.