The time stamps on emails or appointments are incorrect.
If the time zone was not set when first logging into the Outlook Web app (Unimail) then it may have defaulted to the incorrect time zone.
To change the time zone, follow the steps below.
1. Access the Outlook Web app by going to Office.com and clicking on Sign in;
2. Enter your student number followed by '@unimail.derby.ac.uk', click Next,
3. This will take you to the university log in page, in here enter just your student number and your usual login password, and click Login;
4. Click the Outlook tile, then click the settings button;
5. Click Mail;
6. Expand the General menu and click Region and time zone;
7. Ensure the Date format and Time format are set correctly;
8. Ensure the time zone is set to (UTC+00:00) Dublin, Edinburgh, Lisbon, London;
9. Click Save at the top of the page.