When you logon to the phone system for the first time, you will be prompted to change your PIN. Please follow the steps below to complete this process.
1. Phone should display message “Logged Out”;
2. Press the button to the left of ;
3. Enter your PC login ID in the User ID field, then press the down button and enter the default PIN number: 12345;
4. Press the button underneath Submit. You will be see the following message:
5. The screen below should then be displayed. Re-enter the default pin (12345) in the Current PIN field.
6. Press the down button and enter your new PIN.
7. Press the down button and enter your new PIN again.
8. Click Change. You will see the following prompt:
9. Click Exit. Click Login. You can now log into the phone using your ID number along with your new PIN. Click the button underneath Submit;
10. The phone may take a few minutes to reboot and you will likely see the below message.
11. You are now logged in.