If you have forgotten your PIN for your phone, the University of Derby now has a self-care portal that you can log in to, to reset it.
1. Open https://unifiedcomms.derby.ac.uk/ucmuser in your web browser;
2. Enter your computer username and computer password, in the labelled boxes. And click on Sign In;
3. You will then see the below page. This simply details what devices you are registered against.
4. From the toolbar, select General Settings;
5. Locate the Phone Services PIN section on the screen;
6. Enter your new phone PIN and then confirm it in the below box. Note: The pin should be 5 digits long;
7. Click Save (Please note. The Save button will not appear until you have entered an appropriate PIN);
8. You can now close your browser window and login to the telephone handset with the new PIN.