If you have forgotten your PIN for your phone, the University of Derby now has a self-care portal that you can log in to, to reset it.
1. Firstly, make sure that you are on campus, or if working remotely, you are using the VPN to connect to the University network.
2. Open https://cucm-prd-pb01.university.ds.derby.ac.uk/ucmuser/ in your web browser;
3. Enter the same credentials as you use on a university computer (not your landline phone) in the labelled boxes. And click on Sign In;
4. You will then see the page below. This simply details what devices you are registered against;
5. From the toolbar, select General Settings;
6. Locate the Phone Services PIN section on the screen;
7. Enter your new phone PIN and then confirm it in the box below. Note: The pin should be 5 digits long;
8. Click Save (Please note. The Save button will not appear until you have entered an appropriate PIN);
9. You can now close your browser window and login to the telephone handset with the new PIN.