To block a sender in the Outlook desktop client and re-direct all of their emails to the Junk Email folder, follow the steps below.
1. In the list of emails, right click the email, click Junk > Block Sender;
2. Outlook will then confirm the sender has been added to the Blocked senders list.
To remove a sender from the block list
If you find an email in the Junk Email folder and know the sender, follow the steps below to remove their address from the blocked senders list.
1. In the Home tab, click Junk > Junk E-mail Options;
2. Click the Blocked Senders tab;
3. Select the trusted email in the list and click Remove;
4. Select OK. Emails from that address will now go to your inbox and not the Junk Email folder.