** The following guide can be used with Jabber as well as a physical Deskphone
When we listen to and delete voicemail, these don't actually get deleted, like emails they go to a 'Deleted Items' folder and if we don't clear those 'Deleted Items' then eventually your mailbox will become full.
To clear your voicemail box please perform the following:
1. Press voicemail button;
The voicemail button can be found on the following areas of the device:
2. Enter pin using the keypad on the phone;
You will be required to enter your pin followed by the hash key;
3. After successfully entering the pin, select the following options:
(Follow the phones instructions and press necessary keys accordingly)
- Choose option 3 – old messages
- Choose option 2 – to manage old messaged
- Choose option 2 – to delete old messages
- Choose option 1 – to delete deleted voicemail messages
4. This should clear all deleted voicemail.