To send an email using your Unimail account, do the following:
- When viewing your email, click the "New" button near the top of the page
- Type in the email addresses of the email's intended recipients in the box next to "To...". If you are sending to more than one address, you can separate these by putting a semi-colon between the addresses.
- When you have entered all addresses, click the "Check names" button at the top of the window.
- If successful, this will change the addresses to blue text and will underline them.
- After giving your message a subject, and typing your message, click the "Send" button to send your message.