How do I access the Unimail service?
- To access your Unimail account, log into UDo and click on the Inbox link.
- To access your Unimail email account, just log into the UDC Portal and click on the Unimail
- Please make sure that you're logged out of any Hotmail or Windows Live accounts before accessing Unimail.
- You may need to change your password in UDo before logging into your Unimail account for the first time. You can do this here:
- You will need to log into UDo/UDC with your new password before accessing Unimail.
Note: Please speak to your nearest help desk for detailed information about resetting your password.
- You'll be notified by an email to your personal email address when your Unimail account is available. Until this time you'll receive all official communication from the University to your personal email address as in previous years.
- Your Unimail account will be available once you're fully enrolled. Please contact your nearest student information office, or Faculty office, for information on your enrolment status. If you're fully enrolled and still do not see the Unimail link in UDo/UDC after receiving an email confirming that your Unimail account is ready, please contact your nearest IT Help Desk.