Please be aware you can only recall unread internally sent e-mails and not those sent to students or other organisations.
To recall an e-mail sent internally please follow the steps below.
1. Click on your Sent Items in Outlook;
2. Locate the E-mail you wish to recall in your sent Items;
3. Open the E-mail and click on File in the top right hand corner;
4. Click Resend or Recall, then click Recall This Message...;
5. Select Delete unread copies of this e-mail click Ok;
6. The E-mail in the sent items will then show 'You attempted to recall this e-mail on' followed by date and time;
7. If the e-mail was successfully recalled you will receive an e-mail in your inbox with 'Message Recall Success';