Please be aware you can only recall unread internally sent e-mails and not those sent to students or other orgnisations.
To recall an e-mail sent internally please do the following.
- Click on your Sent Items in Outlook
- Locate the E-mail you wish to recall in your sent Items.
- Open the E-mail and click on file in the top right hand corner.
- click "Resend or Recall" click "Recall This Message..."
- Select delete unread copies of this e-mail click "Ok".
- The E-mail in the sent items will then show "You attempted to recall this e-mail on" followed by date and time.
- If the e-mail was successfully recalled you will recieve an e-mail in your inbox with "Message Recall Success"
If you require further assistance we are happy to help.
IT Service Centre
University of Derby