It is not advisable to change Granularity once teaching has begun as this will cause students to lose access to submitted work
To re-granulate a module you MUST complete the following pre-requirements
- All content to be deleted from the module in Course Resources and backed up to another location eg – a sandbox
- All academics teaching on the module must be advised of the re-granulation request
Once the above has been completed a request should be raised to the IT Service Centre.
Please provide the following details:
- Full module code
- Granularity Code - please choose one of the following
1 ACAD YEAR
8 START DATE
- Confirmation that any content has been deleted and backed up or is no longer required
- Confirmation all academics attached to the module are aware of the re-granulation
Granulation is available for 1 academic year at a time only
This will apply only to requests in which a module has already been granulated or is for the previous academic year.