These requests will need to be escalated to Business systems
Please refer to the below article for the Pre-requirements that must be completed by the requestor and the information the user will need to include in the ticket
It is not advisable to change Granularity once teaching has begun as this will cause students to lose access to submitted work
To re-granulate a module you MUST complete the following pre-requirements
- All content to be deleted from the module in Course Resources and backed up to another location eg – a sandbox
- All academics teaching on the module must be advised of the re-granulation request
Once the above has been completed a request should be raised to the IT Service Centre.
Please provide the following details:
- Full module code
- Granularity Code - please choose one of the following
1 ACAD YEAR
8 START DATE
- Confirmation that any content has been deleted and backed up or is no longer required
- Confirmation all academics attached to the module are aware of the re-granulation
Granulation is available for 1 academic year at a time only
This will apply only to requests in which a module has already been granulated or is for the previous academic year.