The Kyocera printer queues should show automatically on all staff computers. This guide shows how to add them if they don't show
To add the printer queues in Windows, follow the steps below.
1. Click the start menu and start to type Printers & scanners, it will appear in the matches at the top of the menu;
2. Open Printers & scanners, then click Add a printer or scanner;
3. A list of suggested printers will show, after a few seconds, a link stating The printer that I want isn't listed will show, click this;
4. Ensure the option to Select a shared printer by name option is selected;
5. In the text box below the option, type in the following to add a black printer:
or the following for the colour printer:
Repeat steps 1 to 5 again to add the colour printer;
6. Press Next and Next again;
7. Select Finish.