The Kyocera printer queues should show automatically on all staff computers. This guide shows how to add them if they don't show
To add the printer queues in Windows, follow the steps below.
1. Click the start menu and start to type Printers & scanners, it will appear in the matches at the top of the menu;
2. Open Printers & scanners, then click Add a printer or scanner;
3. A list of suggested printers will show, after a few seconds, a link stating The printer that I want isn't listed will show, click this;
4. Ensure the option to Select a shared printer by name option is selected;
5. In the text box below the option, type in the following to add a black printer:
or the following for the colour printer:
Repeat steps 1 to 5 again to add the colour printer;
Note: if you receive a message stating that Windows is unable to connect to the printer, please follow the steps below:
I. Right click the wireless icon in the bottom right of your screen and select Open Network and Internet settings;
II. Select the WiFi tab on the left and select Manage Known Networks;
III. Find Eduroam in the list, select it and click Forget;
IV. Close the WiFi settings window and click the wireless icon again to show the list of available networks, select Eduroam and click Connect;
V. There is no need to enter your username or password, please select the option to Connect using a certificate;
VI. Eduroam will automatically connect using the credentials you are logged into Windows with. Once connected, please the try step 5 again.
6. Press Next and Next again;
7. Select Finish.