This guide will go through the primary method you can use to access your One Drive storage from a web browser.
As a student at the University of Derby, you have access to 1 Terabyte (1000 GB) of storage space on Microsoft One Drive while studying with us.
There are two ways you can access your One Drive, either through UDo or Office.com. To access through any of these methods, follow the steps below.
1. Go to udo.derby.ac.uk;
2. Select Current students /applicants;
3. Log in with your student number and password;
4. Click on the Microsoft 365 tile;
5. Select OneDrive;
6. Then follow the guide below to sign in.
1. Go to www.office.com and select Sign in;
2. Enter your username (student number) followed by @unimail.derby.ac.uk, so if your student number is 1000000000 for example, you would enter firstname.lastname@example.org into the email text box;
3. Click Next, then enter your password;
4. Select the OneDrive icon in the list;
5. You have now logged into your OneDrive account.
For more information on how to use OneDrive, please see Microsoft's OneDrive Help & Learning site