As a student at the University of Derby, you have access to 1 Terabyte of storage space on Microsoft One Drive while studying with us.
There are two ways you can access your One Drive, either through UDo or Office.com. To access through any of these methods, follow the steps below.
1. Go to the university web site (www.derby.ac.uk);
2. Click on the UDO link at the bottom of the screen;
3. Log in with your student number and password;
4. Click on the Office 365 tile;
5.You may need to log into Office 365. Ensure you enter your student number followed by @unimail.derby.ac.uk when signing in, so for example if your student number is 12345678, then you would enter firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Select the OneDrive tile
This will take you to your One Drive storage area where you can upload and access documents.
1. Go to www.office.com and select the One Drive icon
2. Select Sign in with a work or school account
3. enter your username (student number) followed by @unimail.derby.ac.uk, so if your student number is 123456789 for example, you would enter email@example.com into the email text box.
The site will then re-direct you to university sign in page where you will need to enter your student number and password.
You will then be re-directed to your One Drive.