Adobe Creative Cloud is available for a limited number of Staff to install on home machines for use on personal projects and not university work. - On University Managed devices it is available from the Software Center and this can be used for university work.
Requesting Adobe for Home Use
To request access to use the Adobe Creative Cloud suite at home please contact the IT Service Centre (email@example.com) with a justification as to why you would like the Adobe Creative Cloud suite at home.
It can downloaded from the link below and following the instructions.
1. Go to the sign in page;
2. Enter your university email address (or your username followed by @derby.ac.uk);
3. The site will automatically re-direct to a university log in page. Sign in by using your staff username and password;
4. Click Login, you will then be directed to your profile overview;
5. Click the Download apps link under Common tasks at the bottom of the page;
6. You will then be able to download the required software.