Note: Please Do Not forward the message to us, the guide below shows how the send the message by an attachment.
To send an email on to IT services so we can analyse for troubleshooting purposes or to block spam messages, please follow the steps below.
From the Outlook 2016 desktop client
1. Open the email in a 'pop out' window (double click it);
2. Select More > Forward as Attachment.
3. Send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
From Outlook Online
We only require the message details (or email headers) from the message, so follow the steps below that shows how to obtain this information.
1. Right click the email in the list and select View Message Details;
2. Select all the text in the Message details box by pressing Ctrl and A on your keyboard (or selecting the text with your mouse or finger on a phone), then right click and select copy (or press Ctrl and C on your keyboard);
3. Paste the details (Ctrl and V) into a reply email to the request.