When printing double sided pages onto letter headed paper using the photocopiers (MFD's) at the various campuses at the University, you may notice that the second page ends up being printed onto the front page instead.
To resolve this, you need to enable the "print pages in reverse order" option within Word. This applies to versions 2007, 2010 and 2013.
1) Go to file in the top left corner of the program
2) Choose "Options" from the left menu
3) In the window that opens, choose "Advanced"
4) Scroll down on the right of the window (approximately just over half way down) until you reach the Print section
5) Check the checkbox next to "Print pages in reverse order"