If you are experiencing problems with the Mobile App (eg: timetables not showing or nothing appears) then please uninstall the app and reinstall in the first instance, this should ensure the app has fully downloaded.
Timetabling specific issues
- If the student is looking for a personalised timetable - check if they can see this in UDo. If they cannot it is likely their enrolment contains a module that has not/will not be included in the personalised timetable this year. TTU will be able to advise the student when/if they can access a personalised timetable this year
- The student is looking for a generic timetable - currently the generic timetable is only available via UDo
Following Timetable service update 29/9/16
Should students report issues, please look for the following:
- No timetable icon - they are not a fitted student refer to Time Tabling Unit (TTU) (as per first bullet above)
- Can see two timetable icons - please raise a call and send to BS
- Sessions missing from timetable - does the web view match?, if so refer to TTU, if not refer to BS. Must check on same day and for sessions that are only run some weeks.
- Updates are not showing - they will not show until tomorrow
- In the app just getting a loading icon - check the user has internet access, if they have then get them to close the app completely (to clear the app cache, some devices you need to do this in settings) if this does not work, uninstall and reinstall the app. This is a last resort (some devices may need this though).