The Preview user appears if you have clicked on 'Enter student preview' on a Blackboard module
- and when you exited the preview you didn't select to delete the preview user.
If you go into the modules listed for the preview user , enter student preview then when you exit student preview make sure you select
'Delete the preview user and all data (Recommended)'
Once you have done this on any modules that your Preview user account is attached to it will disappear.
You can also delete the account directly from the Grade Centre.
Deletion of Sandboxes will need to be done by IT services. Please note,
- You will only be able to request to delete sandboxes that you have created and own
- You will need to back up and save any content that you wish to keep. Once the sandbox has been deleted no data can be recovered
- Sandboxes can only be deleted in reverse order, therefore C must be deleted before B and so on.
Raise a request with IT Services to proceed. In your request please provide the following information
- Module Code and Name of the sandbox that you wish to delete
- Confirmation that content has been backed up and downloaded or is no longer required.
For sandboxes that you are not the owner - we are able to remove you from them only.