To access the EndNote Web of Science (free version) from a home computer please follow the steps below.
- Go to http://www.derby.ac.uk/campus/library/
- Click 'Finding Subject Information';
- Select 'Indexes & Databases' in the 'Quick Links' menu on the left;
- Click 'W' on the menu at the top,
- Click 'Web of Science';
- Log in with your student account;
- You will then need to create a separate personal account after logging into Web of Science.
More information about the EndNote system can be found here.
For help with accessing EndNote web, please contact the library:
For computers on campus, Endote client is available on staff and student computers on campus:
Staff can install EndNote X on demand via Software Centre on Windows 10 and Windows 7 Staff PCs.
Student Computers already have EndNote X installed on the system, and can be accessed via a shortcut found in the Windows Start Men u.
For home computers for students and staff, Endnote client can be purchased at https://e5.onthehub.com/