When trying to open a PDF document, the message below shows.
Due to a recent licence update, Adobe Acrobat 2017 is no longer available. Version 2018 will need to be installed from the Cloudpaging player.
To install the latest version of Acrobat (version 2018), follow the steps below.
1. Open the Cloudpaging player from the desktop;
2. Select Adobe Acrobat DC Pro in the list, then click remove;
3. The application will then deactivate;
4. Once the program has disappeared from the list, open the UOD Software portal from the desktop (ensure that the portal opens in Internet Explorer), if it opens in another browser, the portal will not validate. Copy the address (https://uodsoftware.derby.ac.uk/) into Internet Explorer);
5. Once the portal has validated, click Launch;
6. After the program has loaded, you will be able to open PDF files.