If you are unable to sign into university systems because your account is locked, you can now use your mobile phone to unlock your account.
To install the link to the Self Service Password Reset (SSPR) system, please follow the steps below.
1. Open the Company Portal app on your phone;
2. Tap the Password Reset – University of Derby icon;
3. Click Install;
4. The Install icon will change to Pending sync;
5. After a few minutes, a link will be added to your phone (note: the image above represents an iPhone, Android and Windows phones will look different, but the icon should look the same). Tap the Password Reset icon;
6. This will take you the SSPR system;
7. Please see the steps in this guide that show how to verify your identity and unlock your account.