** IMPORTANT - the Crestron Airboards are no longer in use they will shortly be removed from B226 **
AirBoards can be used to capture what you are writing on a whiteboard.
To use an AirBoard:
- Open a web browser and go to
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions
This will open the following page:
- Enter your name
- Enter the Crestron ID ( this can be found on base of camera arm)
- Enter Code ( you can choose your own random code for this session and enter it here)
- Click on ‘View Board’ button
- Press the Blue camera button on the controller below the whiteboard to start a session
At this point you can share the session by email or web link by using the info displayed in the window.
Anything written on the whiteboard will be presented in the browser and automatically updated as you make changes ( it does not capture your hand movements)
You can share your whiteboard with anyone you like at any time by either an email or a unique web link to the session, you do this by clicking on the ‘Participants’ button.
You share to the entire class via a mailing list, or you could copy the link and share this on the main screen.
Participants can also download specific sections of presentation using the download button, or download an automatically generated PDF at the end of the session which will show multiple pages generated as you make changes on the whiteboard.
When you have finished your session download a copy of the whiteboard slides and click on the ‘End’ button to leave the session, the data will automatically be deleted once you leave.