To connect to Eduroam:
- Go to ‘Settings’ on your device.
- Go to ‘Wi-Fi’.
- Select ‘Eduroam’ from the list of wireless networks.
- Enter your University username followed by @derby.ac.uk. For example email@example.com.
- Enter your University of Derby Password.
- Select ‘Join’.
- Click Trust when prompted to accept the certificate
You should now be connected to Eduroam
If you have any issues connecting to the network, you may need to forget the existing Eduroam wireless profile before re-connecting.
To forget the Eduroam wireless profile:
1. Go to settings on your device.
2. Go to Wi-Fi.
3. Select and hold ‘Eduroam’.
4. Select ‘Forget network’ (Please note, if this is not an option, please repeat the getting connected steps above.
If you have any issues connecting your device, please click HERE