Who should use the UniGuest network:
- Members of the public visiting our campuses
- Conference delegates
- Contractors, commercial partners
- Short term visitors
- Those visiting the University that do not have access to Eduroam
Connect to UniGuest:
- Go to 'settings' on your device
- Select 'Wi-Fi'
- Choose UniGuest from the list of wireless networks
- Enter your unique login details. If you have not been provided with these details, please register for an account by clicking on “Don’t have an account? Register here”.
- Register your details and your username and password will be emailed to you.
- Return to the UniGuest Login window.
- Enter your supplied username and password.
- When prompted, ‘Accept’ the acceptable use policy.
- Click 'Connect'
You will now be connected to our guest network. You will be notified via email when your wireless connection will expire.
If you experience difficulties, please contact your host or the IT Service Desk on 01332 591234.