To obtain MATLAB, please follow the steps below.
Go to http://www.mathworks.com
You will need to create a MathWorks Account (using your @unimail.derby.ac.uk email address) and associate the account with the licence using the following Activation Key:
Activation Key: 10010-75957-65646-80199-92836
To do this:
1. Click on ‘Log In’.
2. Click ‘Create Account’.
Once you have created your account you will then be able to download, install and activate the software.
Downloading the Installer
1. Log into your MathWorks Account at http://www.mathworks.com that you have just created in the steps above using your @unimail.derby.ac.uk email address.
2. Click on your profile name in the upper right hand corner and select ‘Associate Licence’.
3. Enter the Activation Key above.
4. Click ‘Download your products now’ or go to mathworks.com/downloads
5. Click the download button for the current release.
6. Choose a supported platform and download the installer.
Install and Activate
1. Run the installer.
2. In the installer select ‘Log In’ with a MathWorks Account and follow the online instructions.
3. When prompted to do so, select the Academic – Total Headcount licence labelled ‘Student’.
4. Select the products you want to download and install.
5. After downloading and installing your products, keep the Activate MATLAB checkbox selected and click ‘Next’.
6. When asked to provide a user name, verify that the displayed user name is correct. Continue with the process until activation is complete.