1. In Teams, open the Service Delivery Problem Management (SDPM) Meeting room and select the General Channel. You should now see the Meeting Agenda Tab as shown in in the picture below.
2. A planner view will open and from here you can add agenda items for the meeting by clicking the Add task button.
3. Enter a title for your agenda item.
4. Assign the task to yourself by clicking the Assign button, searching for yourself and selecting your name.
5. Click Add Task to submit this item to the list.
6. Click on the title of the new added task to open it and add a detailed description of the agenda item making sure to select the option to Show on card.
7. At the end of this process you will be left with an Agenda item which can be used by the chair to form the outline of the meeting.