This guide will show you how to sign into the Adobe Creative Cloud using your University account.
When accessing one of the Adobe Creative Cloud 2019 or later applications on a managed University of Derby PC or Mac you will need to log in to access Creative Cloud.
The login prompt was introduced by Adobe in Creative Cloud 2019 desktop applications and is a requirement for you to continue launching and using the application. The information below will get you signed into the app quickly ready to continue working. You'll need to sign in to the Adobe Creative Cloud once on each PC or Mac that you want to access the applications on - such as in a computer lab.
- Select sign in with a work or school account;
- From the Log in prompt enter your student number followed by @unimail.derby.ac.uk. (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Skip the password box and click Sign in
- You'll now be redirected to the University of Derby Sign in page
- Enter your university username (e.g. 100123456 or 781234)
- Enter your university password
- Click Log on
Occasionally you'll be prompted to confirm if you want to remain signed into the application. You can safely click Continue to stay signed in and working.
Your Data Privacy
To provide you free access to the Adobe Creative Cloud some of your personal data has been shared with Adobe in the USA. The data shared is:
- First name
- University email address
If you do not want this data sharing with Adobe you have the right to request it be removed. To do this please contact email@example.com. Please note, you will not be able to use any Adobe Creative Cloud applications on a university computer if you choose to opt-out.