- You will be able to answer, end, reject and mute calls.
- Connect to PC via USB.
- Connect wirelessly to a mobile device via Bluetooth.
- It is portable.
- Omni-directional microphone
- Exceptional sound quality as the speaker is able to cover a large area.
- Light indicators for audio levels.
How to turn the speaker on:
1. Press the power button that is located on the top of the Jabra Speak 501, as shown in the below image
2. Plug the Jabra Speak 510 USB cable into any available USB port on your PC or laptop.
3. Select the Jabra Speak 510 as the default audio. This can be done by clicking on the sound icon highlighted in red and selecting Speakers (Jabra Speak 510 USB).
We will now check if the Cisco Jabber app is set up for the speaker.
4. Now you will need to open Jabber on your PC or laptop
5. Click on the cogwheel on the top left-hand side and select Options
6. You will get the following windows of preference pop out Select Audio and ensure Speakers (Jabra Speak 510 USB is Selected by both USB and Microphone) and select Ok.
You are now connected and free to make calls.