This guide has been written to inform staff and students of the process for students sitting CIPS exams using TestReach.
1. Log in to the PC using your University credentials (Staff or Student Number)
2. Open AppsAnywhere from the Desktop
3. Wait for AppsAnywhere to validate, then search for 'TestReach' (Accept prompts if required)
4. Click 'Launch' on the TestReach Candidate App (Accept prompts if required)
5. Once TestReach has launched, click the 'Connect to Test Centre' button from the top left corner of the screen
6. Enter the IP address of the Offline Assessment Portal PC and select 'OK'. The IP address will be provided by the invigilator running the exam. Ensure correct format (E.g. 10.15.34.150)
7. If the IP address is entered correctly, the 'Connect to Test Centre' button will change to 'Test Centre Mode' as shown below
8. Once in Test Centre Mode, login to the application using your TestReach/CIPS credentials (if unsure, your invigilator can help you with this)
Troubleshooting (should issues occur launching TestReach)
If AppsAnywhere doesn't validate (green bar), applications will not be able to launch. Should this happen, please copy the URL https://appsanywhere.derby.ac.uk/ into Google Chrome browser and try again.