This is a guide on how students can download the Adobe products on their personal devices if they have been given a license for it
How to access
1. Navigate to Adobe's website, www.adobe.com.
2. Choose United Kingdom if prompted to choose your country;
3. Click on the Sign In link in the top right corner of the page:
4. On the login page, enter your Unimail address - (this must be in the format email@example.com where '123' is your student number).
5. This will then redirect you to the University login page, enter your username and password to continue.
6. You will then be able to see all of the applications available to you:
7. Click the Download link next to the relevant application and the software will download to your device and start the install process.