This is a guide on how students can download the Adobe suite on their personal devices.
In light of students working online/remotely due to Coronavirus (Covid-19), Adobe have temporarily made all of their Creative Cloud suite of applications available for free to students.
Access to these applications is only for a limited time and will be withdrawn by Adobe at a later date, currently of which they have stated will be 06/07/20.
How to access
1. Navigate to Adobe's website, www.adobe.com.
2. Choose United Kingdom if prompted to choose your country;
3. Click on the Sign In link in the top right corner of the page:
4. On the login page, enter your Unimail address - (this must be in the format firstname.lastname@example.org where '123' is your student number).
5. This will then redirect you to the University login page, enter your username and password to continue.
6. You will then be able to see all of the applications available to you:
7. Click the Download link next to the relevant application and the software will download to your device and start the install process.