If you experience any issues with loading 3D applications through the VMware Horizon platform that rely on OpenGL support (such as Substance, Houdini or Blender), please follow the steps below:
1. Close down any application that is using OpenGL support.
2. In your start menu, search for "Software Center" - (note: the American spelling of Centre)
3. When this opens, you should see "OpenGL Fix" in the list of available software. Click install on this. If you do not see this option, please contact IT Services who will be able to look at this for you.
4. When this loads, you will need to click on "I Accept"
5. After this, a you should see two dialog boxes appear, click on 'Ok' on each of those to continue. You will get a message about restarting your computer, however you do not need to do this for the fix to work.
6. You will then see an "Installation complete" message:
7. You can now re-load your application and it should now operate correctly.
If you still experience issues after completing these steps, please contact IT Services.