This guide applies to staff who have an University Managed Windows 10 laptop or desktop computer.
1. Type 'Software Centre' using the magnify button in the bottom left corner of your screen.
When it has appeared, Click -> Open and wait for it to open.
2. Once the Software Centre application has opened, click -> Applications and find 'Grammarly for Outlook & Word' then Click on it.
3. Click -> Install and then the status will change to 'Installing'.
4. Once it has finished installing the status will change to 'Installed'.
Note: If you had Microsoft Word or Microsoft Outlook open during the installation, please save your work and close and re-open the application to see the Grammarly add-in.
5. Open Microsoft Word and click -> Home and find the Grammarly add-in and click -> 'Open Grammarly'.
6. Open Microsoft Outlook and click -> Home and find the Grammarly add-in and click -> 'Reply with Grammarly'.