Note: This guide applies to staff who have an personal Windows 10 laptop or desktop computer.
Please use Google Chrome to install this add-in, Click -> HERE if you need to install Google Chrome.
1. Open Google Chrome and go to the Grammarly website to download the add-in https://www.grammarly.com/office-addin then Click -> 'Get It for Windows It's Free'.
2. Once downloaded at the bottom next to the file name, Click -> 'Options' Button -> Open.
3. Once the file has opened, Click -> Run.
4. Once the installer has opened, Click -> 'Get Started'.
5. Select which Microsoft Application you would like the Grammarly add-in installed to.
Click -> Tick Box (Microsoft Word)
Click -> Tick Box (Microsoft Outlook)
When you are happy with your choices, Click -> Install and wait for it to finish.
Whilst it is installing, you will receive a progress bar and how close it is to finishing.
6. Once Grammarly has finished installing you will then receive a message on the installer notifying you to restart any running Word or Outlook applications.
Click -> OK -> FINISH
Then go ahead and save any work and close and re-open Word and Outlook if they were open.
7. Open Microsoft Word and click -> Home and find the Grammarly add-in and click -> Open Grammarly.
8. Open Microsoft Outlook and click -> Home and find the Grammarly add-in and click -> Reply with Grammarly.