If you do not see your Blackwell's voucher then that means you may not be eligible.
Please be aware if you are eligible to receive the Blackwells Voucher you will see a tile appear on your UDo approximately 2-3 days following completion of Enrolment. If you do not see a Blackwell's tile appear, unfortunately at this time you are not eligible, the Blackwells cards and criteria are under review for Academic year 2022/23.
Should you wish to speak to someone about your eligibility or any other issues regarding Blackwells please contact: email@example.com
Blackwell’s Resource Card (E-Voucher) Eligibility Criteria 2022/23
Please note this is for one year and is under review for Academic year 2022/23. Blackwell’s Resource Card has an expiry date of one year from the point of distribution to the UDo tile. The expiry date is detailed on the tile.
New and Returning eligible students:
- Undergraduate (HE)
- Full Time or Sandwich
- University of Derby Campuses: Derby, Buxton, Chesterfield, Leek
- Confirmed Enrolment for 2022/23
- All residencies (Home, EU, International, Islands)
- Nursing/Health contract Students (Tuition Group = GRP038)
- Apprenticeships Students
- Students who have previously received a voucher and did not progress (Students who received a voucher in 2021/22 and are on the same stage as in 2022/23)
- Part-Time (including part-time recovery remaining in the same stage as above not progressed exclusion)
- Postgraduate (PGT)
- Research (PGR)