If you change your phone number, be sure to update the number in the Multi-Factor Authentication system. To do this, follow the steps below.
1. Visit https://myaccount.microsoft.com/ and sign un with your student account;
2. Under Security info, select UPDATE INFO;
3. Find the Phone verification method in the list and select Change;
4. This will give you the opportunity to enter a new phone number;
5. After entering your new phone number, click Next and a code will be sent you your phone;
6. Enter the code you have just been sent and click Next;
7. The system will then verify that you have set the new number.
8. Click Done. The system will now use your new number to verify your identity when logging in.