This guide will provide instructions on how to change the time zone within Outlook Online.
The 'sent' times on emails are incorrect and/or the dates set on appointments and received in the Outlook Web App don't correspond to the dates in the Outlook desktop client.
If the time zone was not set when first logging into Outlook Online then it may have defaulted to the incorrect time zone.
To change the time zone, follow the steps below.
1. Access Outlook Online by going to Office.com, then signing in,
2. Select the Outlook icon on the left menu;
3. When in Outlook, click the settings button;
4. Click View all Outlook settings;
5. Click the General tab (on the left) and click Language and time;
6. Ensure the time zone is set to (UTC+00:00) Dublin, Edinburgh, Lisbon, London (if based in the UK) and that the time and date are set correctly.