If you see a message reporting that your account has been locked, follow the steps below that shows how you can unlock it.
Note: You will need to use a mobile device or your own computer (at the moment) to unlock your account.
To use the Self Service Password Reset System (SSPR) system to unlock your account, please follow the steps below.
2. Enter your username in the following formats:
Students - Enter your student number followed by @unimail.derby.ac.uk
Staff - Enter your login username followed by @derby.ac.uk or @blc.ac.uk
3. Enter the characters in the picture;
4. Click Next;
5. Select the checkbox that states I know my password but still can't sign in and click Next;
6. Choose your preferred communication method so a code can be sent for verification;
7. Retrieve the verification code from either your email, text, or phone call and enter this into the text box on screen;
8. Your account is now unlocked.