UDo is your online portal to the systems and services available to you throughout your studies at the University of Derby.
Go to udo.derby.ac.uk or download the 'DerbyUni' app from your device’s app store.
After you have created your Uni account, you can sign into UDo with your:
Password: Usual Uni Password
UDo gives you easy access to key services such as:
- Blackboard (Course Resources)
UDo also lets you:
- View your online Unicard
- Stay up to date with the latest University news & events
- Find information & support from a wide range of student wellbeing & college services
- Access your Microsoft 365 account
- Request IT support
- Search the library & view your library account
- Access your student record to enrol or see your grades
- Make online payments
- Find an available PC on campus
- Build your personal & academic skills via Develop@Derby
- Engage with your Union of Students
- Find opportunities to enhance your experience at Derby
- Get Careers advice
- Share feedback & participate in regular polls
..and lots more!
Not much time? Click ‘Search’ to quickly find what you need.
Personalise your UDo experience
The tiles you see in UDo will be relevant to your experience as a student, so you might have slightly different tiles to other students.
To further customise your Home page you can:
- Collapse or expand your list view in the web app
- Click ‘Personalise’ to choose and arrange your Home page tiles on each of your devices:
- Use ‘Grid View’ to remove tiles or change their order with drag and drop
- Use ‘List View’ to see all your available tiles and reinstate any that you previously removed
- Changed your mind? Click ‘Reset’ to return to the default layout at any time.