This guide will take you through clearing your browser's cache and cookies. To jump to your browser please use the links below:
For assistance with other browsers, please see the developers website for details.
- Load up internet explorer and go to Internet Options by clicking the icon on the top right of the browser and choosing Internet Options from the menu
- Within the General tab (default tab to open) under Browsing History, click the button
- From this menu ensure the following options are checked:
> Temporary Internet files and website files
> Cookies and website data
- Click the button and wait for your browser to clear it's cache. Once complete close all windows and refresh the page by pressing the F5 key on your keyboard.
- Open up FireFox and in the top-right corner of the browser click on the button,
- Select thetab at the top of the window
- Under History, click on the link entitled clear your recent history
- Change the Time range to clear option to Everything
- If the Details window is collapsed, click the button to show the options. Ensure the following are checked:
The other options can be left unchecked
- Click the button and wait for FireFox to clear the requested data.
- Close all dialog boxes and go back to the web page you wish to view.
- Refresh the page by pressing the F5 key on your keyboard.
- Open up Google Chrome and in the top-right corner of the browser click on the button, and then choose History > History from the menu
- A new tab will open with all your browsing history. At the top of this page, click the button
- On the Clear browsing data popup window, ensure the following options are set:
> Obliterate the following items from: the beginning of time (select)
> Cookies and other site and plug-in data
> Cached images and files
- Press the button and wait for Chrome to delete the requested data.
- Once deleted, close the History tab and return to the intended tab and then refresh the web page by pressing the F5 key on your keyboard.
1. Press the Settings button;
2. Click the History button;
3. Click the Clear History link;
4. Choose the optional settings and click Clear;