Sign in to Outlook online by clicking the Mail or Webmail link on the Staff iD site.
1. Right-click the name of your primary mailbox in the left navigation pane, and then choose Add shared folder.
2. In the Add shared folder dialog box, type the name or email address of someone who has shared a mailbox with you, and then click Add. Or, type the name of the shared mailbox you are a member of.
3. The shared mailbox displays in your Folder list in Outlook on the web. You can expand or collapse the shared mailbox folders as you can with your primary mailbox.
To open a shared mailbox your account has permission to access, follow the steps below.
1. Click your photo / icon in the top right;
2. Select Open another mailbox;
3. Enter the full name of the shared mailbox (including the '@derby.ac.uk' suffix) in the text box. The name should auto fill as you are typing;
4. Click Open;
5. The shared mailbox will open in a new tab in your internet browser.