If you are already signed into Microsoft 365 with an account (your staff account for example) and need to access another Microsoft 365 account, (a personal account for example), the steps below will show you how.
1. Click on your account icon in the top right
2. Select Sign in with a different account
3. Select Use another account
4. Enter the username and password for your other account.
5. To switch between the accounts, repeat steps 1 and 2
6. The accounts you have signed into Microsoft 365 with will then show in the Pick an Account list so you can easily switch between them:
Sign out or remove an account from the list
To sign out or remove an account from the list, select the three vertical dots and select one of the following:
Sign out - will sign that account out of Microsoft 365
Sign out and forget - will sign that account out of Microsoft 365 and remove the account from the Pick an account list.