1. Connect your iPad to the computer using the USB cable that came with your device
2. When prompted to on the device, click the trust option
3. On your computer, open up your documents and then from the left menu, click on This PC
4. On the right, select the Apple iPad option
5. Browse through the available folders (Internal Storage > DCIM) and you will now be able to see the available images and videos on your device.
6. Select the items you wish to copy then right click on them and choose the option to Copy
7. Browse to the location on your computer where you wish to store the data from the device.
8. Right click in a blank space and select the Paste option to perform the copying process.