NOTE: If you are attempting VPN Access on your Personal Mac, please refer to the following guide:
- On your university-managed Mac, open "Self Service" from Applications. NOTE: If you do not see Self Service inside your Application list, please contact IT Service to get further assistance.
- Click on Cisco AnyConnect – Managed Staff from the list of applications.
- Click Install:
- As the installation starts you will see the status message change from "Executing" to "Installing" and finally "Done!":
- Open Cisco AnyConnect Application from the list of your installed applications, click the "Cisco" folder and then "Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client"
- Make sure UoD – Staff – Managed shows in the VPN field: