This guide will show you how to sign into the Adobe Creative Cloud using your University account on your personal computer.
- Browse to https://creativecloud.adobe.com
- Click Sign In at the top right of the window
- In the Email address field
Students: enter your [studentnumber]@unimail.derby.ac.uk
Staff: enter your [staffnumber]@derby.ac.uk
- You'll now be redirected to the University login page with your username pre-filled and a box for your password:
- With your password entered, click Sign In
- You'll now be signed into Creative Cloud and able to "Install Creative Cloud App" on your computer
Your Data Privacy
To provide you free access to the Adobe Creative Cloud some of your personal data has been shared with Adobe in the USA. The data shared is:
- First name
- University email address
If you do not want this data sharing with Adobe you have the right to request it be removed. To do this please contact the IT Service Centre on via Online Chat and web form https://itservicecentre.derby.ac.uk
Please note, you will not be able to use any Adobe Creative Cloud applications on a university computer if you choose to opt-out.