If you are having difficulty accessing your account, the Service Centre may issue you with a Temporary Access Pass. This allows you access to update your security information after we have manually verified your identity.
The Service Centre will issue with a Pass that is normally valid for 1 hour. Follow the instructions below to update your details:
Open a web browser to https://aka.ms/mysecurityinfo.
Enter your [studentnumber]@unimail.derby.ac.uk and click Next
Next, select 'Use your Temporary access pass instead'
- Enter the Temporary Access Pass that was provided to you.
- You will now have access to your account. Please update your details to enable future access. If your phone number is incorrect, please delete it and add your new number.
For the best experience, we recommend that you enable the Microsoft Authenticator app.
1. Click the Add method button,
2. Select Authenticator app (or the option of your choice);
3. Click Add and follow the instructions.
Don't forget to check your default sign-in method before leaving!