How to do a factory restore.
A factory restore erases all the information and settings on your iPad.
Pre Reqs: You will need your ipad, computer, itunes and USB cable.
- Open iTunes on your computer
- Connect your iPad to your computer with the cable that came with your device.
- If a message asks for your device passcode or to trust this computer, follow the steps.
- Select the iPad icon in the upper-left corner of the window.
- iTunes displays information about the device. The Restore iPad icon is below the operating system information.
- iTunes confirms that you want to restore it to the factory default settings. Choose Restore and Update.
- You should see it processing during the restore
If you are experiencing difficulties and wish for ORC-Delivery to perform the task for you, please visit the
IT Service Centre, B201, Kedleston Road to drop of your device.