- Android device with Internet Connection
- Valid Unimail/Student Account
- Download and Install Microsoft Outlook from Google Play Store
1. Download and Install Microsoft Outlook from Google Play Store.
If you have not used Outlook on your device before, you will need to download the app from the Google Play store.
Once app has been installed, it should be pinned to your home screen for convenience and quick access.
2. Open Outlook to get started.
When prompted, enter your student ID followed by @unimail.derby.ac.uk and tap on CONTINUE.
3. Authenticate using your Student Account Password
Once your have entered your student number with the correct domain format, Outlook will ask you for password.
Please enter your student password that you were issued after you have enrolled and tap on Sign In to continue to the next step.
4. Once you have authenticated and completed your sign in, you may be prompted to add any addition accounts. This steps is optional and can be ignored.
Tap on Maybe Later to finish and access your mailbox.
You may be prompted to go through the app walkthrough, we recommend that you complete this quick tutorial and familiarise yourself with the application and learn its features and get best possible experience.
Tap on the orange Microsoft 365 logo in the top left corner to reveal your folders and to see more options available.
5. You have now configured your Unimail on Android using Outlook successfully.
IT Services - University of Derby
Tel: 01332 591234 Email: email@example.com