This guide will go through the primary method you can use to access your One Drive storage from a web browser.
As a student at the University of Derby, you have access to 1 Terabyte (1000 GB) of storage space on Microsoft One Drive while studying with us.
1. Go to udo.derby.ac.uk;
2. Select Current students /applicants;
3. Log in with your student number and password;
4. Click on the Microsoft 365 tile;
5. Select OneDrive;
6. Then follow the guide below to sign in.
1. Go to www.office.com and select Sign in;
2. Enter your username (student number) followed by @unimail.derby.ac.uk, so if your student number is 1000000000 for example, you would enter firstname.lastname@example.org into the email text box;
3. Click Next, then enter your password;
4. Select the OneDrive icon in the list;
5. You have now logged into your OneDrive account.
For more information on how to use OneDrive, please see Microsoft's OneDrive Help & Learning site