Facilities in this room are:
- Lectern PC
- Laptop inputs: VGA and HDMI (you will need to bring your own HDMI cable)
- Audio system - PC and laptop sound
- DVD Player in PC - use VLC player software
- Panopto: PC & microphone can be captured
- Aver Visualiser: see guide here
- Telephone function on lectern control panel to call IT Services (ext 1234)
- No installed Hard of Hearing loop ( contact IT Service Centre to arrange portable loop if required )
Audio Visual Quick Start Instructions
There is a control panel on the lectern that allows you to control the display system. The projector is at the rear of the room, please use the wireless keyboard/mouse for the PC.
Drop down Electric Screen: This will lower when you select a source on the control panel and will raise when you turn the system off.